O&O Electrical are proud to shortly be announcing the launch of our new partner business O&O Electricar.
O&O Electricar will be focused on the installation of electric vehicle charging units. Electric vehicles (EVs) and subsequently EV charging points are becoming more and more commonplace as the government continue to move towards it’s target of net zero emissions by 2050. We believe now is the perfect time to consider making the leap to EVs and upgrading your properties to allow for their charging.
Benefits to owning an Electric Vehicle:
- Major cost efficiencies, saving on fuel, tax and maintenance. Cost per mile can be lower than a quarter of the cost of a petrol or diesel vehicle.
- Greater convenience and flexibility, charge your vehicle as easily as you charge your phone. Standard 7kW chargers can fully charge a vehicle in as little as 5 hours.
- Zero exhaust emissions, cleaner, greener and better for the environment than petrol or diesel vehicles.
There are several grants available for electric vehicles and charge point installs making them an attractive proposition.
Why choose O&O Electricar for your EV charge point install?
- As part of a well established local electrical contractor we have established a strong reputation for our quality workmanship and customer service.
- We are experienced in working on a range of installations from residential to commercial and industrial. Our knowledgeable staff have the capability to undertake any size of job.
- Dedicated showroom (opening late spring 2021) provides a place for our future customers to see and try charge points from a range of major manufacturers, as well as discussing your installation requirements and any technical questions you may have.
Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV)
Grants We Offer
- Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) contributes 75% towards the cost of buying and installing an EV chargepoint, up to a maximum of £350.00 as long as you have dedicated off-street parking and an eligible vehicle.
- Workplace Charge Scheme (WCS) contributes 75% towards the cost of buying and installing an EV chargepoint, up to a maximum of £350.00 per unit for up to 40 units across all business sites.
Even if you don’t meet the government grant criteria, we can still offer installations at a competitive cost.
For any additional information regarding electric vehicle charging please contact us